Saturday, November 20, 2010

Awesome T-Shirts!

So I signed up to be a reviewer of products a few weeks ago and my first review gets to be for www.crazydogtshirts.com They have the best shirts ever! I found some from the hangover which are my favorite. They have vintage t-shirts, funny t-shirts and shirts from the 80's too. If you can imagine a t-shirt, odds are they have it. I got a super cute one that has a picture of a dinosaur on it and underneath it says "Dinosaurs are cool". PRetty stinking cute art work I have to say. I really like their prices and really can't get enough of their designs. My only problem with them however is the fact that when I ordered a large, the shirt is past my hips and a little too large so if you do happen to stray on over there, pick out a size smaller than what you normally wear. Then it will fit you perfect and hey, who doesn't enjoy wearing a size smaller? Hehehe. So what are you waiting for? Head on over and get some t-shirts! :)


No comments: