Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I have let waaay too much time lapse as I realize that Miss Gucci Mama herself had bestowed a marvelous award for me and here I am slacking and not doing as I should!! So now that I have a few moments before rushing off to do dinner and clean up a HUGE disaster in my room thanks to my lovely two year old (Jealous aren't you?) LoL. I'm going to accept this award and do as it is required to have it. Yay me! Haha. Rules are as follows:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Ten things about me:
1. My most favorite show in the entire world is Friends and I most closely resemble Chandler. I have no clue about the opposite sex, I hardly ever dated and was a idiot when I did, and used my humor as a defense. And all the time, haha. That and he's adorable and hey, so am I. LoL.
2. Right now, my most favorite craving is a big, salty pickle with a tall glass of ice cold chocolate milk. Oh my gosh, it's an orgasm in my mouth!
3. I wish I could play the guitar. I can play a clarinet and am proud of it but you don't ever hear of someone jamming with their friends with a clarinet. LoL.
4. Once I know how to make a person blush, I do it frequently. I don't know why, just that it entertains me. My cousin can't handle female body parts or the word "sex" being said out loud. I say these things frequently in her presence, hehe.
5. One terribly deep dark secret of mine? I used to suck my thumb........Until I was 19 year old...Horrible isn't it? Every so often I get the urge to do it still! It horrifies me. (No I haven't sucked my thumb since but still, haha)
6. I despise socks with holes. When I find a pair of my husband's socks and they have a hole in them, I tear them to pieces so he can't reuse them at all and throw them away. I hate holes in sock...
7. I shout at people when watching TV. They never listen to me though!!If it's a game show I get REALLY vocal, haha. Jeopardy is great to watch as well as Deal Or No Deal. I get it from my dad.
8. One of my life goals is to visit every state in our country. I have to see every state. So far I've made it to 16 of them and this summer will increase that number by three.
9. I don't care for pizza. When we go eat pizza, I have to eat mine with mayonnaise on it. Sounds gross but it is soooo good. It's because I used to work at a place that served a BLT pizza. Best pizza in the whole world!
10. Ummm.....I crave McDonald's dollar cheeseburgers daily. I HATE that place and they are worthless in my opinion but I adore their cheeseburgers.
Ok those were my lame listings. But I did it! LoL. I know I'm to pass this along to a number of blogger friends but Stephanie is friends with those that I'm friends with and got to mine first, haha. So I'm making this for anyone who wants it. Have at it and have fun!