Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bert and Ernie?

I have had that topic in my head all day, haha. Thanks to Justine and Jill, I'm now not only a little star struck but now I'm contemplating Bert and Ernie and their living situation...(http://jillsbelieveitornot.blogspot.com/) & (http://justines-cafe.blogspot.com/) I'm not good with the whole linking thing, can you see? Haha.
And as part of an apology for not responding to my many comments and readers and just because I'm excited to have used a camera again, I thought I'd post my ever fattening belly photo for everyone to see that I am in fact not exaggerating. My mother thinks I'm huge and asked me if I was sure my dates were not wrong. Thanks mother. That huge blast of self-esteem just went to my head, LoL. But when looking at said photo, keep in mind that I in fact have not gained a single pound. Which is not only odd but starting to worry me. I guess I'll just have to eat more *sigh* Whatever will I do...Hmm I crave mandarin chicken now from Panda Express...Oooh yumm!!
Anyways here is my ever flattering photo. Hope you enjoy and don't expect one for a few more weeks, haha.

Photobucket
(14 weeks)

Oh and just because she's cute and wanted in the shot as well--Hannah~Bug.

Photobucket


Have a good night and remember, no laughing!!!
*Beckie*

5 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Both of you are beautiful! I'm SO GLAD your pregnancy is going well!

Thanks, by the way, for your thoughtfulness, prayers, and support. I can't even say how much I appreciate it.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You are both adorable!! I'm so happy for you!
I couldn't stand any waist bands on my stomach with my second child and I wore maternity clothes from the start!
Hugs!!

Justine said...

Wow,you look beautiful, but your mom is right... that is a BIG 14 week belly! Oh my, Hannah is so gorgeous, I just want to squeeze her cheeks!
But what about Jill and I has you feeling jealous? Our cameras? LOL

Justine ;o )

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Looks like a very cute belly to me! And 14 weeks? That is SO not huge for 14 weeks. Smack your mama...

Jill said...

Becky... your belly is sooooo cute! I wouldn't worry too much about the weight until the doctors do. You may have lost some which is common and the baby put you back at your natural weight. Now that you took this picture you have to keep posting them as the baby grows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!