Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday

Oh the joy!! I have seen the ads, I have made my list and I am dancing with excitement at all the stuff I will be able to buy for the cheapest amount I've ever seen!! I have never been to this black Friday business. I am, yes, a virgin. And loving it! Haha. I will come home with everyone bought for and then can concentrate on the tree, lights and sending off the rest of my Christmas cards and gifts. I love it!! I'm so excited!
So I should be packing and cleaning my house so I guess I will let this end. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be on another day!!
*Beckie*

7 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Becky!!! I was out yesterday at 3:30am at Walmart and I got EVERYTHING I went in for including MY new digital camera that I couldn't wait to start using! WOOHOOO I love Black Friday!!!

Gucci Mama said...

This is the first year I haven't done Black Friday shopping because my Christmas shopping is already done. I missed it, a little, but I may just take another year off and spend a nice quiet day at home. Then again, there are few activities I enjoy more than shopping. Sigh. What a quandary. I hope you had a good time and found some great deals!

Allison said...

I have never done the black friday thing. - I usually do all my shopping the week before, mostly due to a shortage of money, And I wait untill the last paycheck before christmas and blow the whole thing at once. This year I have actually been doing a lot of shopping online. - I think it beats the long lines anyday!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I have an award for you on Green Eyed Momster!! Come and get it!! You deserve it!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

First of all, let me apologize for spelling your name wrong. I'm going to fix that right now!

Just right click on the picture, save it in your documents, or your pictures and let people know that you are sharing it with them!!
Customize your sidebar with it by just adding a photo!
Forgive me for spelling your name wrong! I'm sorry!!

Hugs!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I corrected your name! Sorry again, I'm a doofus!!

Hugs!!

Justine said...

Did you do that black Friday thing? I can see you came out alive, since you've since given me an award, but would love to hear about your experience. I don't do black Friday, but sis Jill does!

Justine :o )