Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meow! (& a little Getting To Know Me too!)

Life here has gotten twice as exciting! ;) We have added two sweet, yet shy, babies to our household! They are adorable, loving, a little shy, and yet hairy as can be and only going to get more so as they grow! Sisters and April Fool's day babies which is even more cooler! I have never known anyone who was born on April 1st. Have you?? Oh by the way...These are our new kittens, not humans, haha. No idea what we are going to call them yet, hopefully in a few days we will think of something.

Photobucket


And of course from Mannland a little Getting To Know Me session....Enjoy!

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
No, honestly I don't. I can't even pee in someone else's bathroom let alone snoop!

2. Can guys and girls be friends?
Yes. I'm one of those girls who had a very few amount of actual girl-friends and a whole crapload of guy-friends. Guys are so much less work. They can be awesome listeners, the best critics, and totally less drama. The only bad thing about being a guy's friend is dealing with his girl-friends. For some reason, just because I have been his friend for over 4 years, you think I want his body and don't want you in the picture. Puh-lease. Women, if you're man has a friend who is a girl, get over it. She's been there longer than you and obviously, if she had wanted your man at all, any more than just a friend, she would have acted on her feelings long before you came along. Ugh!

3. Can you curl your tongue?
I'm pretty sure that's what it's called, LoL.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Once when I was 6 I stole a pack of 25 cent gum. I got caught and cried as I had to apologize and give it back. I was so embarrassed I never went back. Then when I was 16 I took a pair of earrings from a store in the mall. Why? To see if I could. After I got away with it, I slid them back into the store and kept walking.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
If you know me outside of blogger, you know that I am a texter. I hate talking on the phone because I feel so awkward. And shy. I don't know why. I avoid calls from even my own mother so it isn't personal or against anyone or anything like that. I do talk to a very few friends, one from here and one from Montana back where I am from. I'll get over it one day I suppose...I hope...

6. Memorial Day plans?
Not really any. We've never made a huge deal out of the weekend, usually my dad will go out for a few drinks with his buddies and we hang out here. Tomorrow we will be remembering my dad who was in the Marine Corps and the Air Force and a few of my family who were also in the military.

7. What do you do to relax?
Relax? What is that?? I try to read and chill out for the most part. When I used to have panic attacks a few years ago I used to spray my bed and pillows with lavender spray, put on my i-pod to Enya and read a good book as I sipped on lemon water. It worked so well. I never took off the headphones even when I fell asleep. I'm so anti medicine it isn't funny....

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
I'm ashamed to say I don't. I have never known anyone who died in action. When I see a Vet. or a soldier home on leave, I thank them. Always, always thank a soldier! My father served two tours in Vietnam during his 25 years in the Marine Corps. I always told him how proud I was to have him as my father and for what he did. Especially during that time when no one approved of the war. So even if you don't approve of this war going on, don't blame our soldiers, they day daily to protect us and to do their duty to our country. But thank them and try to help them in any way possible.


1 comment:

Ann said...

your new kittens are so cute! how exciting. the two of them together is so sweet.