Monday, March 22, 2010

DVD Review :)

Photobucket


I got sent this super adorable DVD and sat Hannah and myself in front of this movie and oh my gosh super cute!

The Royal Tea Party finds Gigi with a dilemma. She has important news to share with her best friend, Frances, but how best to make such a grand announcement? This slice-of-life peek into the life of God’s little princess reinforces the vital message that each child is royally important to God.

In The Pink Ballerina, Gigi and Frances take their first dance lesson. With reluctant practice and awkward help from Tiara (her new dog) and Lord Fluffy (her not-so-cooperative cat), Gigi struggles to dance perfectly to make God proud of her. But she unexpectedly learns that God is most proud when we show love to others.


Hannah doesn't get into Veggietales like I wish she would. But this, she loves! And don't tell anyone, but so did I. It made me giggle and go awww. Definitely a thumbs up! High recomendations! :D


1 comment:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

ohhhh love it where did you find it?