Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting To Know You - Sunday, Funday :)

Due to all kinds of chaos, I have not been on for a while. More about that on a different note. For now, I leave you our Sunday edition of Getting To Know You, courtesy of the ever famous Mannland5


1. Men's chests..hairy or hairless?
Ugh! Definitely hairless. The whole hairy chest thing kinda makes me grimace. Abel has Native American in him and he swears that is why he is so hairless. Even on his legs he has scarce hair. I love me some bald chest action, haha!

2. How often do you run red lights?
Never. I see a yellow and I stop. On a serious note, I have seen cars demolished all because one impatient ass&^%$ seriously couldn't handle waiting about 2.15 minutes. So the red light hit and he zoomed on through and next thing you know, 3 children are taken into intensive care and only one of them survived. It was that bad of a hit. So. I tend to, you know, follow the law and all. Call me crazy.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet...whose would you raid?
That would be Jessica Simpson's. A-She's curvy like me so I know her stuff would fit and let's face it, if I'ma raid a closet and walk out with stuff, the stuff better fit! B-She has a cute but simple taste and that's me. I don't do $900 shirts or a $493 pair of socks that have been bedazzled. No thanks.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Blog. I have about 400 people on Facebook, all of them I know too. And I think I only talk to or have anything to do with about 100 of them. Facebook is a numbers thing. I want my blog to have more followers sure but the people who are on it are actually communicating with me and I actually have a relationship going down with. Sometimes I get the occasional butthead but you know, trolls are everywhere and you almost have to feel un-loved if you don't get one :)

5. What makes you feel sexy?
When my hair is damp from teh shower and down, I'm wearing contacts and sunglasses and I am not having a bloated or "I am fat" day. When Abel puts his arm around my waist and tells me that I'm his. Or late at night...Haha! I'll save details...But you get the clue...

6. I get excited when...........?
I get mail. Seriously LOoOoOoOve getting mail. I know my mail lady and my mail men closely and personally, haha. I'm like a golden retreiver when his master gets home. I am THAT bad.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I'm more indoorsy. I hate to say it because I grew up in Montana. Our idea of fun was playing in the woods for hours at a time. We never sat in teh house watching tv or playing video games. But after I moved to California with my mom in grade school, that's where I went corrupt.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
Million bucks easily. I could build my dream home and still have money left :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday! About the native american and being hairless...I think that is true. I once dated a guy that was 1/2 native american and he was totally hairless..except for the most excellent head of hair he had...yumm..

but anyway..lol..have a great week!