Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting To Know Me

It's the time for Mannland's getting To KNow Me Sunday series :)

1. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? It's a toss up between nose job (which is actually more realisitic for me) or a boob job. I want another cup size. I'm not ashamed. God blessed me with what I have but I'm completely unproportional.

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? Nope. My life is enough of a soap opera without trying to keep track of fictional ones.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Children's Place or Old Navy. Adore them!!

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?Maid service!! Who you kidding? LoL. Someone else to do my laundry oh yaaah!!

5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Va-whatta??

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
I secretly adore Mulan. No damsel in distress for that one. She took matters into her own hands, kicked ass, and at the end of teh day walked away with her man. I love her to pieces!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Dear John. If you know what has gone in within my life in the past two months, and then you watch the movie, you will understand why...I just don't want to spoil the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
My wrists. My friend was being hit by her boyfriend so I grabbed his nuts and twisted and pulled (As I refer to it, the doorknob job) and told him if he hit her again I'd kill him. As I let go he shoved me down and I fractured my wrist bones. I know can pop my thumbs out of place over and over again hehehe.

And there you go! My weekly Getting To Know Me! :D

2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Growing up I never thought I would want a maid. Then I grew up and I would love a maid.

Justine said...

Holy crap! I hope your friend's boyfriend got put in the slammer for that shit!

Justine :o )